Vehicle internal systems, secured end-to-end
Reliability comes first with connected driving.
AutoCrypt IVS is an advanced automotive firewall, optimized for automotive communications protocols. It protects the vehicle from external attacks, and also monitors communications within the vehicle, responding to any abnormal activities.
With its advanced Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Protection System (IPS), AutoCrypt IVS provides all the security modules needed to guarantee secure communications between the electronic control units (ECUs) in the vehicle.
AutoCrypt IVS helps manufacturers and suppliers be in line with regulations for WP.29.
How It Works
End-to-end security with IVS
AutoCrypt IVS receives detection log reports and delivers security policy updates through a remote management server, keeping in-vehicle security measures up to date.
- IVS External IPS detects and blocks malicious traffic from outside the vehicle
- IVS Internal IDS analyzes network packets in the CAN, CAN-FD, or Ethernet for any signs of abnormal communications inside the vehicle.
Total coverage against risks and vulnerabilities
AUTOCRYPT ensures reinforced security and monitoring for ECUs, and detects abnormal behavior and attack attempts for both internal and external communications networks.
Simple Management with vSOC
AutoCrypt IVS is offered with a Vehicle Security Operations Center (vSOC), allowing OEMs to manage vehicle security post-production. It oversees the monitoring and detection of vehicular cybersecurity threats using live data collected from the OEM’s cloud. With an intuitive and easy-to-navigate GUI, enterprises can gain insight into threat intelligence for the mobility environment.
With vSOC, manufacturers can enjoy:
- A simplified overview of security analysis and incident response
- Customized support based on OEM vehicle architecture and specific cybersecurity needs
- Real-time detection logs and attack identification